History

Over 60 years of strong commitment

MAG’s leading position in the magnet wire market is characterized by over 60 years of strong commitment.

The production of the first winding wire machines in 1948 was directly followed by decisive developments towards efficient mass production. The construction of a new production site and revolutionary innovations like the machine series MOZART and STRAUSS, developments like energy-saving heating- & cooling systems, the easy-to-handle spool switch and a simple enamel applicator stand at the beginning of a new millennium.

The MAG covers the entire range of horizontal and vertical machines. The right machine for every diameter and for every product requirement. Horizontal machines for the production
of ultrafine wire for micro-electronics to medium wire for motors or compressors. Vertical machines for the production of heavy sizes for chokes to big rectangular wire for transformers.